A month's notice for withdrawal of ward must be given in writing duly acknowledged by the Principal or a month's fee in lieu thereof. Those who apply for transfer certificate after re-opening of the school will be required to pay the current month's fee whether the child has attended the school or not. No T.C. will be issued unless all school dues are paid and no-dues Certificate is obtained from the Office. In case of re-admission, full admission fee should be paid.